Friday 7 March 2014

The Friday Video

So Friday is usually the day when most people relax. Not me. Oh no, I normally have bucket-loads of work to do (I write a weekly newsletter at work on a Friday and a whole host of other boring things). How do I keep myself going? I listen to great music on my ipod. And some of these great songs have great videos attached to them. I am not a massive music video person, I prefer to listen to music than watch it (unless it is being played live), but I did like this video, Sara Bareilles - The King of Anything:


For those of you on mobile devices and who cannot see videos on blogger (do not ask me why - it has something to do with some complicated computer software/coding problem), you can view the video using this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR7-AUmiNcA&feature=kp

I think the song is nice and the lyrics rather witty, but I think the split screens and the imagery is what makes the video special. I especially like Sara playing a pretend cutlery piano right at the start of the video.

I thought it might be nice to post a video each Friday. Just a little nice tune and visual to start the weekend off.

1 comment: